Families of Sister Thea Bowman:
Due to us only having classes for 2 days this week, we are sending our regular Thursday envelopes via this email.
A few things:
- Wednesday, November 24 – 26………Thanksgiving Holiday; No School
- Monday, December 6…………………12:30 Dismissal
- Wednesday, December 8………………Donuts with Dad (Information below)
- Tuesday, December 21……………….Advent Prayer Service (6:30 PM)
- Thank you for making our Reading Night a great success! Thanks to all those who attended and to our staff who helped support the most important skill of all in school: Reading!
- Mid-Term Progress reports will be going home with your student today. Our intention was to send them last Friday, but there was a technical problem. We thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, please contact your child’s teacher.
- Mark your calendars and come join us for Donuts with Dad! Students are invited to bring their dads/grandfathers/father-figures to our fun little breakfast on December 8th from 8:15 AM to 8:45 AM in the cafeteria! (Please wear a mask!)
- Beginning on Monday, November 29, all students who do not come to school with a mask will be provided one from the office at $.50 per mask. The reason for this is that we are simply running low on masks. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Again, just a reminder to put on your calendars our Annual Advent Prayer Service which will be held on Tuesday, December 21 at 6:30 PM. Please note that ALL students (boys and girls) will be required to wear a white, button-down dress shirt, black pants and dress shoes (no heels). More information will be coming in the next few weeks, but we ask that you put that on your calendar. Thanks!
- Watch your folder for our school letter and brochure for our Annual Fund Appeal. This time of year we reach out to our community to help us raise funds to operate our school; programs, curriculum and activities. We appreciate your support and prayers for a successful giving campaign. In addition to your support – you can help us by sending to your friends and family – just let us know – we can provide more letters, brochures and giving envelopes.
Thank you for helping to support your school.
We also know this is an extremely early announcement, but….
Sister Thea Bowman – Open House
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
4:30-6:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m. Welcome – Chapel
We invite you to share with your friends and family to help us spread the great news about our school. New families who attend with your referral – your name will be entered into a drawing to win $100.
Have a safe, enjoyable, and relaxing Thanksgiving holiday!