We have started Lent, a season of Prayer, Fasting, and Giving in preparation for the Easter Celebration of the Resurrection of Jesus. Work with your student to “Fast” (give up) from something negative or unproductive such as TIK TOK, and replace it with Prayer, Studies, or even Reading.
12:30 DISMISSAL MONDAY, NO BUS SERVICE
PEACEMAKER DAY: Peacemakers may wear a Black History shirt instead of uniform shirt.
OPEN HOUSE MARCH 12 FROM 9-11 AM AND 4-6 PM. KINDERGARTEN TEA MARCH 12 FROM 9-10. Enrollment starts March 12. Have potential new families contact the office, so we can invite them to our school!
BENEFIT DINNER CLASSROOM SPONSORS
All students should have brought $3-$5 per student for our Benefit Dinner prizes.
BENEFIT DINNER GALA MARCH 14, 2020 HELP
Our annual fundraiser dinner is March 14 at the Regency Conference Center in O’Fallon. See Flyer.
SPRING FAMILY PHOTO FUNDRAISER
The PTO is sponsoring a Family Photo Fundraiser for Mar 21-22. Family Photo Sitting ticket is $5. See Flyer!
Our MEGA Raffle can earn the school $20,000 while rewarding a lucky winner $10,000. Limited to 300 tickets sold!
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS NEEDED!!! Contact us! College degree required.
ALUMNI FACEBOOK PAGE
If you are a Sister Thea Bowman Alumni, or know one, please contact us or find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sr.theabowmanalumniconnect/. Join the 30 Year celebration!
- 28 Peacemaker Day
- 29 LEAP DAY!!!
- 2 Staff Meeting 12:30 Dismissal; NO Buses
- 5 State and Diocese Accreditation Visit All Day; PTO 6 PM
- 6 Mass 8:30 (Kindergarten)
- 12 Open House 9-11 am, 4-6pm; Kindergarten Tea 9-10 am
- 13 Mass 8:30 (Gr 8); End of 3rd Qtr
- 14 Benefit Dinner Doors Open @ 5 pm. Regency Conference Center, O’Fallon.
- 18 Mass 8:30 (Gr 7); All School 3:30 Dismissal
- 19 Report Card Conferences All Day; No School
- 20 No School